© 2012 International Biomedical Engineering Technologies [ IBE ] All rights reserved.
INTERNATIONAL BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES
· 1996 - Establishment of International Electronics Biomedical Division.
· 1997 - Commencement of the R&D Department.
· 1998 - The Biomedical Division won a tender by the Egyptian Ministry of Health for 2,500 ultrasound
systems (from 1998 to 2000) .
· 1999 - Set off cooperation with Tetrad Corporation, Denver, Colorado, USA, in order to jointly develop
a color Doppler system.
· 2000 - Release of the first version of a 3D ultrasound workstation solution compatible with any 2D
· 2001 - Started ultrasound Gel manufacturing.
· 2002 - Entered into OEM agreement with RemoteVet, Atlanta, Georgia, USA for the development of
veterinarian ultrasound system.
· 2003 - IBE Technologies S.A.E. was separated from International Electronics Co.
· 2004 - SOLO Compact ultrasound scanner launched.
· 2005 - Initiated collaboration with Haidylena Co,Egypt for development of Hemodialysis system.
· 2007 - SONATA color Doppler scanner locally manufactured and introduced to the Egyptian market.
· 2008 - SOLO Expert ultrasound scanner launched.
· 2010 - Release of the first version of a 4D ultrasound.
· 2012 - Release of DIGISON product line, utilizing digital beam-forming technology, with 4D imaging.